WEST AFRICAN SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES, 2018 – SECOND SERIES FINAL INTERNATIONAL TIMETABLE” (Scroll Down for the FULL TIMETABLE)
The following information would be on the website so that candidate could read them before completing their entries.
(1) Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
(2) Candidates are to start their Registration by emailing their fingerprints.
(3) Entries must be accompanied with good quality (not “wait and get”) passport size photographs. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
(4) Registration pin/code purchased in any location can be used for uploading entries from anywhere.
(5) Candidates should study carefully, the information on the website before registration.
(6) Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download on the website
(7) Candidates who lose their registration pin/code will purchase another card.
(8) All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
(9) The entire results of candidates who make more than one entry will be cancelled.
(10) Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
(11) Cellular phones and electronic organizers are not allowed in the examination halls.
(12) Involvement in examination malpractices are not allowed in the examination halls.
(13) No request for amendment/correction will be entertained or any information which candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration after the conduct of the examination.
|Tuesday, 14th||PC7023||Foods and Nutrition 3 (Practical) Planning Session
Home Management 3 (Practical ) Planning Session
|1hr||9.30am – 10.30am|
|August, 2018||PC7033||1hr||12.00noon – 1.00pm|
|Monday, 20th||PC3013||Arabic 3 (Oral)
Music 3B (Performance Test) French 3 (Oral)
Clothing and Textiles 3 (Practical) Foods and Nutrition 3 (Practical) Home Management 3 (Practical)
|15mins||Time for paper will be arranged by the
|August, 2018 to||PC7054||30mins|
|August, 2018||PC7013||2hrs 30mins|
|Tuesday, 28th||PC6033||Auto Mechanics 3 ( Practical )
Auto Mechanics 3 ( Practical )
|2hrs||9.30am – 11.30am. (1st Set)|
|August, 2018||PC6033||2hrs||12.00noon – 2.00pm (2nd Set)|
|PC6092||Woodwork 2 (Essay and Design) Woodwork 1 (Objective)||2hrs 20mins||2.00pm – 4.20pm|
|PC6091||40mins||4.20pm – 5.00pm|
|PC7012||Clothing and Textiles 2 (Essay) Clothing and Textiles 1 (Objective)||1hr 30mins||2.00pm – 3.30pm|
|PC7011||1hr||3.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Wednesday, 29th||PC5203||Health Education 3 (Alternative to Practical Work)||1hr 45mins||9.30am – 11.15am|
|Health Education 2 (Essay) Health Education 1 (Objective)|
|PC5202||1hr 30mins||2.30pm – 4.00pm|
|PC5201||1hr||4.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Thursday, 30th||PC7022||Foods and Nutrition 2 (Essay)
Foods and Nutrition 1 (Objective)
|1hr 15mins||2.00pm – 3.15pm|
|August, 2018||PC7021||1hr||3.15pm – 4.15pm|
|PC6043||Building Construction 3 (Building Drawing and Essay)||2hrs 30mins||2.30pm – 5.00pm|
|Monday, 3rd||PC2042||Geography 2(Essay)||2hrs||9.30am – 11.30am|
|September, 2018||PC2041||Geography 1(Objective)||1hr||11.30am – 12.30pm|
|PC5043||Biology 3 (Alternative to Practical Work)||2hrs||2.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Tuesday, 4th||PC5042||Biology 2 (Essay)
Biology 1 (Objective)
|1hr 40mins||9.30am – 11.10am|
|September, 2018||PC5041||50mins||11.10am – 12.00noon|
|PC5113||Physical Education 3 (Theory of Practice)||2hrs||3.00pm – 5.00pm|