The National Examinations Council, NECO, on Tuesday, released the results of the November/December 2016 Senior School Certificate Examinations, SSCE.
This was disclosed by the Registrar and Chief Executive of NECO, Prof. Charles Uwakwe, while addressing journalists in Minna, Niger State capital.
Uwakwe advised candidates who sat for the exams to access their results on NECO website: www.mynecoexam.com, using their registration number and scratch cards.
According to Uwakwe, the results were released exactly 60 days after the exams.
He said, “A total of 47,941 candidates registered, out of which 47,118 sat for the exams and the number of candidates with five credits, including Mathematics and English Language are put at 28,530 (60.55%).”
ASSURE Educational Services can assist you check your result by following the steps below:
- Pay service charge of N800 to:
Bank – GTB
Account Name: ASSURE Educational Services
Account Number: 0149891487
- After payment, text depositor’s name, amount paid, what was paid for (e.g. to check 2017 NECO Nov/Dec result) examination number and email address to 08050701465, 07063397940 or [email protected]
- Your result will be be sent to your email as an attachment (in PDF) for you to print.
How To Check Your Result.
1. Select year Examination Type
2. Select year of examination
3. Enter your card PIN number
4. Enter your Examination Number
5. Click on “Check My Result” button
Note: NECO Result Card is N300 only.